Q&A

Forum Home > General Discussion > Julio's Story

AliciaJ

I have been waiting with bated breath for Julio"s story.  i devour everything that you have written so far.  It is now the heat of summer...how much longer before we at least get a preview?

July 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DEBO

i

I sent an email. Its been about three weeks. I would very much like to know,when will your next multicultural ebook be available for purchase.I've read all of your books with the exception of your paranormal ebooks. I enjoy your writing style. In the near future is it possible to write an interracial ebook with either the heroine or hero's as a navy S.E.A.L. I thank you in advance for your speedy reply

Debo

August 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erosa Knowles
Site Owner

I am sorry I haven't seen your emails and have been late in replying. Please forgive me. As far as a preview for Julio's story, let me ask my editor. That might be easily arranged. My newest book is Jaleesa's Pleasure, put out by Phaze books. 
I like the idea of a Navy Seal and will look into that. Thanks for your patience, you guys rock!

--
Erosa ;)
September 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Erosa Knowles
Site Owner

I am sorry I haven't seen your emails and have been late in replying. Please forgive me. As far as a preview for Julio's story, let me ask my editor. That might be easily arranged. My newest book is Jaleesa's Pleasure, put out by Phaze books. 
I like the idea of a Navy Seal and will look into that. Thanks for your patience, you guys rock!

--
Erosa ;)
September 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trottie

Girl life happens and we should only live in the present. 100%. Thanks for the new book and I look forward to all others. Keep your chin up and always meet the challenges head on. Oh and I just got my copy of Jaleesa's Pleasure and I can't wait to read it. Anytime you need to escape, come to Barbados.

September 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

angel2me4

Sometimes, life happens and you have to take a step back to go forward, but the important thing is you did.  Enjoy reading your novels, keep up the good work.

September 15, 2012 at 6:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DEBO

I'm sorry to hear about your personal struggles. I pray your strength. Everything we need to survive & advance has already been deposited in us. We fall down but the victory is we get back up. You are more than a conqueror. I'm expecting great things for you!

September 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Afree

Hi Erosa,

I'm sorry to hear about any struggles you are going through. I myself have made some difficult decisions, but I really trust that God will be with me in this time.

On a happier note, I'm so excited to see you have a new book out!! About to purchase now from Amazon and will be reading it tonight.

Take care of yourself and know that your supporters are thinking and praying for your strength.

Love ya girl

Free

October 1, 2012 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charo

Ms. Knowles,

I have reread all of the books in the Men of 3X Construction series several times.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the story lines as well as the betrayal of the strong female and male characters.  I especially admired the loyalty and love displayed among the family and friends.  Your story demonstrates the importance of family and friends during good and not so good times.  I can't wait for the next story in the series.  I pray that you will come thru your trials and struggles.

I have also read and enjoyed your newest book, Jaleesa's Pleasure.  I  enjoyed this story as well.  I could relate to the situation that Jaleesa faced when Niko was in the hospital and was unable to speak for himself.   Niko's choice to forgive rather than carry the hatred and unforgiveness in his heart the rest of his life marked one of the story's  turning points for me.  Thank you for including such real relational situations within your stories.:)   Will Markos and Mika have their own story? I look forward to the next story.

Blessings, Charo

December 1, 2012 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Thanks for the update! This is sure to be a another great read!

December 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Ms. Knowles I've been patiently waiting for another installation on the Men of 3XCONStruction, I've enjoyed each and every one.  I've already got my copy of Jaleesa's Pleasure on my kindle.  Please keep them coming and have a Blessed Christmas.

December 14, 2012 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spanishfly69

If LOVING A BAD BOY (Julio's Story) is released... Where can we purchase the book?

December 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lynn

I guess I am copying Spanishfly69's question...if Loving a Bad Boy is suppose to be available this weekend, the question would be what day would we be able to purchase the book?

December 15, 2012 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ecola

HI EROSA JUST CHECKING IN AND SAYING GIRL LOVING A BAD BOY ROOOOOOCKED, ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE SURPASSED ALL EXPECTATIONS.

January 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VEE

Just finished Julio's story.  Great job as usual.  Liked that we got a peek in to what was going on with Ross and Cherise.  Still would love more.......Ross/Cherise are my favorite, no pressure! *wink*

February 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cherryce_williams

i just finished loving a bad boy. loved it. are you going to writ the bad boy series with Tex and Hog?

March 10, 2013 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.