Q&A

Forum Home > General Discussion > Double Trouble

Cha Cha

I purchased Scandalous Heroes and I was wondering if the stand alone version of Double Trouble is the same as what was released in the compilation.  I'd happily purchase it if it has been expanded.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

September 17, 2014 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Erosa
Administrator

Cha Cha at September 17, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I purchased Scandalous Heroes and I was wondering if the stand alone version of Double Trouble is the same as what was released in the compilation.  I'd happily purchase it if it has been expanded.

So sorry it took so long to respond, but they are the same. Scandalous Heroes disbanded after 60 days and each author regained their rights to individually publish. Nothing was added to the book, so if you purchased Scandalous Heroes, you already have Double Trouble. :)

--

November 4, 2014 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cha Cha

Erosa at November 4, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Cha Cha at September 17, 2014 at 8:47 AM

So sorry it took so long to respond, but they are the same. Scandalous Heroes disbanded after 60 days and each author regained their rights to individually publish. Nothing was added to the book, so if you purchased Scandalous Heroes, you already have Double Trouble. :)

Thank you for responding.

November 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Recent Q&A Posts

by dsunzhine over a year ago
by Cha Cha over a year ago
by Afree over a year ago
by Trottie over a year ago